Sunday, June 28, 2009

Reports Part 3-- Return of Legends...

Well, for a huge occasion occuring in school, it attracts the ex-pupils like a magnet. All the legends and old boys returned to make the school lively for the very last time before departing to the frontline....

Wee Khui Wei, a legend of High School...most brilliant and wise student during our times....

Wee and Edwin...
Wee and Jeffrin....
Edwin, Wee and me....
The other set of old boys....returning for one last day before leaving us with a sorrow goodbye....
From right-Teoh, Euraj, and Phang...
From right, Shushilan, Teoh, Phang, Ivan and I........

Jeff(I do not know what is making him laugh like that), Clament (with his stylistic pose), Euraj and I....
Joash, Euraj, Clament and I...
Ah, another legend of MHS....Jace Chong, with him around, boredom is never an option....
(Jace and I)
Wai Meng wanted a little of the camera also.....I granted his wish...(Wai Meng and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment