Sunday, June 7, 2009

Holiday reports....

This holiday does not seem to be a "Golden Holiday" as what Mr.Chong mentioned in school earlier. So far....I've encountered 2 mishaps with 2 different cars in one week of the holiday itself. The worst was with my mom's Honda accord. It was a parking accident. Did not notice a hole in my parking space. There goes the car....
Yes...it may look harmless...but believe it or not....the cost for the repairs can reach up to RM2k!


Well, the accident happened before my parents went to Pulau Redang for a holiday. After they left....I am stuck with the old Kancil. It was alright at first. After my parents had left....it began to show it's patterns. Finally, the stupid car ended up with a destroyed automater(or did I spelled it wrongly?) The new cells died within 3 days...there goes RM140....bad luck bad luck.....but still people...do not doubt my driving...I can DRIVE!!! (Don't laugh at me plz)

No comments:

Post a Comment