Saturday, June 13, 2009

Holiday reports 2.....

The 2nd week of the holidays seem to a little too enjoyable. Having too much fun instead of a "benificial" holiday. Left out my homeworks and studies. This is maybe some of the reasons why I do not enjoy holidays. Schooling days are the days where I am self-disciplined (Don't laugh) and always on the road to self-improvement (Seriously...DO NOT LAUGH). But it is totally different during the holidays. I spoil myself during holidays. However, its the only time where I can release myself from my own viscious grip...that is why I would always enjoy it!

Here are some of the 2nd week of my "Golden Holidays" pictures......

A New chemistry tuition after a few weeks of searching!


Wai Meng seems to like it also.....

My new holiday enthusiasm.....the new spirit...Gambateh!!


After a couple of hours......


A fish head from dinner...(randomly taken)

Me and my aunt's sleepy hamsters......too cute to be not placed here :)





Jeff's birthday gifts for "the one he's after"....since he's late...he wrapped it in the car immediately after tuition to send it to her house.....he's the most romantic person I've seen. Went all out for a girl. Gambateh Jeff!


A stuffed doll presenting a pen......the girl must surely fall for this guy....Good Luck Jeff!!!


Cat bully



No comments:

Post a Comment