Saturday, June 20, 2009

Chan's happiness

Chan finally got his driving licence. He was very happy about it. About a fortnight after he got the licence, I asked him to go out for a drive. We dragged jeffrin along. The three of us went out from 10pm and went home at about 2~3am, forgetting that the next day was a school day......

Chan and Jeff


Chan and I


Jeff and I (someone told me the Jeff is so Ah Lian in this photo....is it?)

Ever since this outing, I've not been getting enough sleep for the whole week >.<

4 comments:

  1. aha...why is the title my happiness?
    gratz for not enough sleep...
    lucky that i dont have to go sch after that day
    lol
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff's hair like crap lol..
    Wa chan,short hair de?
    LOL..
    Dun suit u leh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. want enter mmu...must act good boy abit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..
    Swt..
    REally meh?
    Act like gangster better mah~!
    LOL~!

    ReplyDelete