Sunday, June 14, 2009

Confessions of the disappointed....

Confessions of a love bird...."The mate does not want me....I give up.....". Condolences to you Mr.Jeffrin Syow. All hard work and enthusiasm...all the spirit, the determination and devotion....ended in one night...in a more cruel word...crushed and destroyed by the spiteful words of the "Chosen one". But life does not end here. Your friends got your back. Your friends will hold you till world's end. When will the world finally be a fair place? Not even I, writer and owner of this blog knows....(obviously I don't =.=). But still...life does go on. With a source of inspiration depleted, another source arises. The young will think of the future because they have no past...the old will think of the past because they've no future. A love bird will neither see their mate in the past or the future....they'll see it in the present.....(I seriously don't know what I'm writing...so don't ask me in public)

In simpler words....Jeff, I'm sorry for your loss(his heart) but the world is not yet at it's end.....(nothing to post....write nonsense abit....so don't laugh)

Dedicated to Mr.Jeffrin Syow 13/7/2009

(He's not dead.....this is no obituary)

5 comments:

  1. the picture too lively..
    get a darker one...
    black and white only preferable..
    you must respect the fallen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swt..
    Mei Im dun 1 Jeff de lol?
    Or am I too behind time?
    Haha..
    The day of reckoning had just came and struck Jeff hard~!
    All the best in recovering,my dear fren..
    T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..
    Used my housemates google acc lol~!
    Haha~
    ~.~ll

    ReplyDelete
  4. For chicky..his is epic failed yesterday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL chan,wad u meant v chicky 1 wor?
    LOL~!

    ReplyDelete