Saturday, October 31, 2009

A 360 surprise...

Days after school would usually end up with me attempting to pursue my academic requirements.
The thing is, it is extremely hard to do so. Well last week, the stakes are a little different. When I came home from school, I saw this...


What would an XBOX 360 be doing here in my room?!


Who bought it?!



Well, it all seemed nice...except the fact that it's directly beside my study table...you guys should know what it meant...


But of course, like any ordinary human...I would definitely try it out...and of course not study the whole day...


The best thing that this device has is the ability to play this particular game...



Well at first, a glimpse of this game reminds me of this...


and maybe this....maybe not...p/s: batman is GAY!

But it turns out that this game was a total AWESOME! I definitely loved the dark, gloomy and tensed feeling which the game provides. Especially the stealth and extreme combats! Here are some of the screenshots...














And also a video trailer on this really cool game...



But overall, this console nearly killed my spirit to study and I'm forcing myself to go to the temple regularly...

But over all, after the death of my once upon a time PS2 console...

This XBOX 360 will definitely provide a new experience here in my life...

1 comment:

  1. tht batman game sux le
    aha
    jz a button masher...aha
    try prototype , tht roxxx...aha

    ReplyDelete