Friday, October 16, 2009

Wee Nee~ in the hospital

Before the PMR examinations begin, Jeff's sister a.k.a Wee Nee talked loudly to the members of her family, "After PMR, I'm going to spend most of my time in Mahkota!"

But however, the Mahkota she failed to anticipate was Mahkota medical centre. She was stuck there and was forced to complete her examinations in the hospital.

When I visited her however, the examinations was over...so I went over personally just to take some pictures...




But a good thing about Mahkota Private Medical Centre though, you would feel quite comfartable there. When it gets too dull, the television helps...



Unlike the General Hospital, my experience there was hell. The only entertainment I had was watching the ceiling fan spin...

Here are some of my dental surgery pictures in the General Hospital...




This post is all I have for now...I'll see you readers another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment