Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deepawalee...

Deepavali was indeed an insane holiday especially when you got lots of invitations from your Indian friends. This post will explain everything.

Deepavali is all about meeting your friends and families and more importantly, like J.J and Rudy says...the FOOD!
You can never say no to the rendang, curry, chappati (Jabuteh) etc etc.
So, the day before, as a precautionary step, my friends and I increased our training session to compensate for our loss the next day...



Our gym training pictures...


The next day, of course, was Deepavali....and, before I proceed to Malacca Mall to gather with the gang, I motivated myself with this piece of video clip...Do watch my dear readers, its a part of the story...



Our first destination was Shushilan's house which was located IN JASIN! Imagine how far is that from town. But since Deepawalee occurs only once a year, we do not mind...

This is my driver for the day, Winford Goh. P/S: He is a really "CAUTIOUS" driver...


And Ming Ann actually preferred sitting in Winford's car rather than Mau's...or is it that he wants to leave Mau and Shir Ling (tell me if I spelt it wrongly) alone. But anyhow, he made the wrong decision...


Experience sitting in Winford's car...


If it weren't for this little device, we would be lost....

Anyways, we got there in time...



Ok...maybe a little later than expected...
Remember that video "Diet vs Exercise" above? Imagine that you have to control yourself from these...









Fine, fine...I couldn't resist it...

Random photos...





After that, it was Suresh's house!




Next, it was Gugan's.





And Low was partially molested at Gugan's house...






I was too busy eating at Candra's house that too few pictures were taken...except this one on Ah Pek gobbling up the last of the 'Muruku's.





And last but not least, Bavani's house...


Of course with an extra load of muttons and curries...







Deepawalee was an entirely wonderful experience for the gang as well as for myself. Thanks to the generosity of my fellow friends. HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment