Thursday, December 10, 2009

Absence of the blogger...

Well readers, its been awhile since i last updated this little story book of mine. Laziness somehow overpowered me and for that, I sincerely apologize to all of you.

Well, throughout the holidays, it is not that I've been loafing around the computer (not 100% true), I've been pretty busy as well...I'll let the pictures take it from here...



Holiday plans! Keep healthy! Mau called a few of us out for a jog somewhere in Ujong Pasir. Well, I went there with Wai Meng after the gym. One should have called it a day, but, can't let a friend down now, can I?





Also, a little gym challenge, clap push ups!





But overall, nothing much happened during the holidays. Theres nothing much to do. At least, I did not spent it 'cam-whoring' like a certain someone over here...



But this holiday is indeed a good one. I just require a little more discipline to study and it would be perfect. But theres nothing perfect in life now is there? Haha. I'll get back to you readers with a better story to tell...and this time, I promise, no more procrastination...

No comments:

Post a Comment