Sunday, October 18, 2009

Remembering the Blogger...

Celebrating your birthday on Deepavali was rather interesting as some of you might say.

Imagine after all those rendang, cookies and 'chappati's (Jabuteh) you ate earlier, you need to eat even more weird stuffs as a part of your birthday dinner. For mine, I had some weird 'Kimchi's from a Korean restaurant near my house....




After that, my family insisted on a birthday song...with a ruined birthday cake thanks to my sister's 'bright' idea...

At least I'm not the only October baby in my house....there are too other birthday boy/girls...

Here are the October babies....


At least their cakes ware perfect....

The house which was filled with squels and excitement soon turned quiet...

Everyone was missing...

In the end, I found all of them here...

And they're watching some sort of weird video...



And that was how I learnt about this video...watch it, my dear readers...you'll enjoy it...





The song he sings...it makes my ear bleed! But just in case anyone of you is interested in him, you can find him in Indonesia...or you can just find more of him in www.youtube.com.

So much for this post....once again....A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OCTOBER BABIES!!!
especially me....muahahahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment