Saturday, September 12, 2009

Many birthdays...1 month

Approximately 5 (if I've not mistaken) of the friends from the High School celebrated their birthday on this special month of September. September is quite a special month if I may say so myself. But however, I cannot attend every single birthday parties in just one week! So there might be some of the parties that I've missed. But that doesn't mean that they are forgotten.


IVAN'S PARTY

Ivan's party was the earliest one this month if I've not mistaken. Happiest dude he was on that day. Here are some of the photos.


Birthday Boy!!!


Ivan's party was held at the Shibaraku restaurant in Mahkota Parade. Did I mention that the food was free?

Food....

More food...

Calories...

More calories...

Even more calories...

Diet killer...

Diet destroyer!!

Guess theres too much food...
Wai Meng! After this month, we got a lot of work to do!


Well, where theres a birthday PARTY...there must be a PARTY!....Except this time...its in DreamBox...again...












There are too many photos...and I do not think that I'm diligent enough to name everyone in my photos...so here are some random photos...
























Ming Ann's Birthday


Ming Ann was pranked on his birthday! Guess it really was a birthday SURPRISE for him...


This was Ming Ann's condition before acknowledging the prank.


This was after...


This was his celebration.




These are the only 2 parties I attended. There are many others...but I can't attend all of them. So I'll wish them here...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
JEFFRIN SYOW, GAN RULING AND JOEAL LIM

No comments:

Post a Comment