Sunday, September 6, 2009

BADminton.....

This week was a normal week except for Saturday night. Well, Shushi decided to have a game of badminton. Don't get me wrong, the game went well...but the journey went bad. As bad as the BADminton game ended up. Imagine getting lost in your own home, your own country. And if that is still insufficient, imagine it at night and DURING the Hungry Ghost festival...Well, I am still alive...guess I'm too important to die.


I couldn't snap the game...(well obviously since I'm holding a racquet and you wouldn't expect me to focus on a blog during a game, right?)...but there are some shots after the game.


An outing with 2 MHS students and 2 college students. After the game pictures...



All should seem well...except the time when I was suppose to be home....here are some of the lost pictures...


A long stretch of road
You'll never know how scary it is to accelerate and snap pictures at the same time...

boring...

I was initially afraid to snap this part of the car (because this month is the Hungry Ghost month)...but for my readers...I had no choice...

And you never know how relieved I was when I saw this...






Guess I've been circling around some weird areas in Malacca. But it was a thrillin experience and thus hope that it will somehow be beneficial one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment