Saturday, September 26, 2009

Holiday reports....

The Raya holidays are over! And I've got tons of incomplete works to do. Crap! I've been enjoying myself the whole holiday. But at least, the holidays created some memories which are really worth remembering!


I discovered that Fluffy and Babe doesn't mind sharing their bedroom with each other. Don't blame me people, I had to put them there at night so that I won't have to clean their dung on unwanted places in the house the next morning...






I've been staying at my cousin's house during the Raya holidays. It seems that they've caught a weird fever then. Most of you might have heard of football fever...but have you ever heard of Bomberman fever? Not to mention that I too caught it too!







Sorry to those who messaged me in MSN...I was too busy playing Bomberman that I did not notice your messages...my apologies....haha


Well, besides that, Malacca town was really packed with vehicles! I got stuck in this jam for quite some time...and decided to snap some pictures of course! Haha!



Malacca is short of two things. Civic minds and PARKING SPACES.



And of course a gym challenge. Perform a sit up on the machine with the highest gradient!!

No comments:

Post a Comment