Friday, August 28, 2009

Stray Musics...

The Colloquium seems to send everyone into the abyss as if they're hit by a bullet train in Japan. Even Ming Ann (current monitor) called all the Lower 6 Alphans to school during the holidays to discuss about it. With me and Weijie bringing our laptops to school...the discussion turned into a hang out. No one can be blamed actually.

But after the discussion, Mau, Johnathan, Winford, Kyewei, Jared and I went for a 'Karaoke' session at the DreamBox. Not forgetting that some of the guys from the other lower 6 classes went also....

Yeah...I know...life in form 6 shouldn't be this enjoyable....



Here it is guys....DreamBox!!



The singers....




In our karaoke room....







I can tell that Mau can't wait to get the music on...he seems...over-enthusiasted...



The whole session was really really fun...especially with these group of people...









And when Nigel checked out the price...he didn't like it...




Some other random pictures...










A video clip of 'Ace' singing....I can't really understand what he is singing....





Well...it was a really enjoyable day if I may say so myself....Thanks guy for the invitation...
p/s: I should be studying...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment