Friday, August 7, 2009

Opened Windows...

The quarantine is over, we're allowed to roam free and once again socialize with the public though some of us had already violated the law. But due to the face that I too was quarantined, nothing much happened this week unless you're interested in seeing me study or carry on my daily activities. Tuitions and school will go on as usual and yet I didn't complete all my homework due to some of them which was left in school during the quarantine.


At least my 2 hamsters are there to cheer me up! Hahaha...I found one of them dreaming while studying last Wednesday....(Sorry guys, I tried every programme available but even though I rotated the video, the speed was too fast that I had to put the original...Please turn your head to watch.)





But the MMU students on the other hand, were enjoying their holidays!
(Jace and Teoh slacking at a street stall)


Other than that, nothing much happenend this week...
Till then, see you readers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment