Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Confessions of the disappointed 2...(plz read)

Appealed and yet again turned down by the prefectorial board...My self esteem was crushed and torn to pieces and all I wanted was to join back the board of justice just like my good old days in MHS.
Saddened and disappointed, I decided to discover the truth and I found out my failure was due to a case back in the years when was a form 4 student....here is my story.....

A new practical teacher came and took over our English lessons from our permanent teacher for a few months and the damage she caused is permanent and forgive is never an option for her. Miss Jayajega, never will it be written in history that you obtain forgiveness from me!

You readers wanna know what she did? She gave me a homework you see...a homework just like any normal teacher would. And I forgot to bring that work to school, just like any common kid would do and this is not the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time I did it but only the first. But is the option to forgive in her mind? Did she allow me to repent? All she did was to tear my future and rip it to pieces! She brought me to Mustafa just because of one homework which I forgot to bring. I was blacklisted for one mistake which I hadn't been given a chance to fix, to repent. And because of that my return to the board of justice is only a myth!

This song is dedicated to you Miss Jayajega, for ruining my life! I hope the world will rid of a burden like you!!!



Edited from "Cleanin Out My Closet" (seriously, I've edited it already)

Where's my snare, I have no snare in my headphones, there ya' go, yeah, yo', yo'...

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against, I have, i've been protested and demonstrated
against, picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times, sick is the mind of the
motherf*ckin' kid that's behind, all this commotion, emotions run deep as ocean's explodin',
tempers flaring from parents, just blow 'em off and keep goin', not takin' nothin' from no one,
give 'em hell long as i'm breathin', keep kickin' ass in the mornin', an' takin' names in the
evening, leave 'em with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth, see they can trigger me but
they'll never figure me out, look at me now, I bet ya' probably sick of me now, ain't you teacher,
i'ma make you look so ridiculous now...

[CHORUS]

I'm sorry teacher, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm
tellin' out my stories, {one more time}, I said i'm sorry teacher, I never meant to hurt you, I
never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm tellin' out my stories...

I got some vengeance in my head and I don't know if no one knows it, so before they thrown me
inside my coffin and close it, i'ma expose it, i'll take you back to '2007, before I ever had a
multi-powered laptop at home, I was a new boy, maybe It was just a couple of months, my english teacher
gave her post to miss Jega to test her or what,cause she came, I wonder if she even sees me or not,
no I don't on second thought, I just f*ckin' wished she would die, I look at my comrades and I
couldn't picture leavin' their side, even if I hated her, I grit my teeth and I'd try, to make it
work with her at least for their sake, I maybe made some mistakes but i'm only human, but i'm
man enough to face them today, what I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb, but the smartest
s*it I did was to be patient for once, cause id'a killed 'em, s*it I would have shot
her if she's all alone, it's my life, i'd like to welcome y'all to my little blogging show...

[CHORUS]
I'm sorry teacher, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm
tellin' out my stories, {one more time}, I said i'm sorry teacher, I never meant to hurt you, I
never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm tellin' out my stories...


Now I would never diss my own teacher just to get recognition, take a second to listen who you
think this record is dissin', but put yourself in my position, just try to envision witnessin'
your teacher annoying you in the classroom, b*tchin' that we're always too noisy or somethin'
, going through public housing systems, victim of
Munchausen's syndrome, my whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't 'til I grew
up, now I blew up, it makes you sick to ya' stomach, doesn't it, wasn't it the reason you made
that problem for me, Teach, so you could try to justify the way you treated me, Teach, but guess what, your
gettin' older now and it's cold when your lonely, and we're growing up so quick, we're gonna
know that your phoney, and our loves
are getting so big now, you should see them, they're beautiful, but
you'll never see them, we won't even be at your funeral, see what hurts me the most is you won't
admit you was wrong, b*tch, do your song, keep tellin' yourself that you was a teacher, but how dare
you try to take what you didn't help me to get, you selfish b*tch, I hope you f*ckin' burn in
hell for this s*it, remember when someone died and you said you wished it was me, well guess
what, I am dead, dead to you as can be...


[CHORUS]
I'm sorry teacher, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm
tellin' out my stories, {one more time}, I said i'm sorry teacher, I never meant to hurt you, I
never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm tellin' out my stories...





Thank you for hearing my confessions......

5 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry of your failure just because of a teacher. it's okay. you can be a better leader in your club and societies or in the future. that time, more people will come to know how great you are. you don't mind joining MPP??

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD..
    It showed again the unfairness of the system to exclude him frm stg he rightfully deserve..
    As i can recall,he is more hardworking than half of the committee put together..
    And I'm not saying this because I'm his fren..
    Because its true..
    Its damn true..
    Bt heck,MPP is free marks so enjoy ur free marks then..
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would seem better to reduce the font size of your song and remove the stars...you aren't kid anymore to put censors...
    And put a damn chatbox will ya...need to sign in to even post a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. freak...i skipped the song completely...taking too much space....yea...no more censors for us....

    ReplyDelete
  5. no need to join prefectorial board la.. since mustafa so sucks due to his ears were sucks, then find the other way, don't just set your path only on a single target, find the other way of survive!!

    all i could say is just go to the grocery and get a big plastic bag and cover on the jayajaga's head and wack her kau kau!!!

    always support ya ^^ phang, need help just give me a call!!!

    ReplyDelete