Saturday, July 4, 2009

School and miscellaneous reports....

-No assembly for this week, so not much political news about the school.

-Mr.Shu, who seems to be getting a little comfartable with lower 6 Alpha, is now generous with homeworks!

-Weijie (usually attentive) finally slept during physics lecture...

-Pn.Chong was really pissed with her students for not handing in their PA homeworks in time. Mau, Kit Fai and I was threatened to stay outside her class if we still did not pass up in time.

-Malacca is getting more crowded, it is no wonder that a A(H1N1) influenza case was found in Malacca.


-Chan made Jeffrin jog around his housing area with him at 4am in the morning after supper and wandering around the roads of Malacca for a few hours. The next day, as a result, Jeff....


-I went for my first School swimming lesson(though I already know how to swim) 7am in the morning after a late night party the day before.

-Chemistry is getting more and more sophisticated....

2 comments:

  1. Chicken, chicken!! Hahaha!!
    Anyways, to hell with those homeworks!!
    Arghhhhhh!!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note that, I typed only twice!
    Ching Kit's the one exaggerating it!
    So don't put all the blame on me lar!
    Anyway, to me, it's just play-play mia pasal..
    so don't get too angry k!
    I give u sweets next time! wakaka! =)

    ReplyDelete