Saturday, June 4, 2011

A New Home

28th of May, 2011.

I arrived to a new condominium to which is suppose to be my new 'temporary' home. Starting a life is the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur is indeed very exciting compared to the boring life in Malacca. However, I am not living there alone, Jared Gan came with me. Well, both of us wanted to study in the same university and hence, here we are....

The first sight upon entering the apartment...well theres the kitchen
The bathroom....
And beautiful lights...

And not to mention....

I guess that some other people are moving in too....crazily lots of stuff...

And of course...their chocolate...


Well, I didn't bring much compared to ALL and I meant ALL the other housemates...

Don't believe? Feast your eyes on the truth...
Yeah, the eggs are mine too...


But if compared to my room mate, Jared,


The others spent nearly the whole day unpacking their stuffs while I relaxed and watched them. Of course I had some problems when I had to walk to the nearest store which is really far away to buy necessary items...


30th May, 2011

The next biggest event in our lives ( Me and Jared ) was the beginning of a life in a university...
Well ours is UTAR


Lets start by observing a little vandalism...

The lecture hall...


And of course...the canteen...I believe that I can say this and it will be true...The canteen here is a million times much better than that in MALACCA HIGH SCHOOL!!!



Well, this really seem like a disappointing post but there really isn't much going on yet in the university...time to log off for now...so long dear readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment