Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Blog Revives...



Well, it seems that I've not been busy for a few months (definitely not years). Nevertheless, I will try my best to update my blog weekly as much as possible. Well life recently has its joy as well as hardships and sorrows. I shall begin...

To start off, I would like to highlight that STPM was long over! And all of us have gotten our results. Well, I could see lots of tears and smiles during that day. But basically that means that...

All the studyings are over!



No more constant reading...
No more being 'shhhh-ed' when you wanted to chat...
And we are all partying!!



Other than that, a new batch of hamsters came to my family. Thanks to my horny hamsters, Sticky and Slimy ( Their parents were named by Jo Ann but I don't see why hamster should have names). This is a photo of them, well of course when they were just delivered.
Well, they did grow up pretty quickly...this is another picture of them a fortnight later...
and this is a video of them after a few months....hamster lovers...don't mind my mischiefs...


And believe it or not, I got caught up with a hilarious drama...The Big Bang Theory! Thanks to those people in facebook who posted several scenes from the drama, I've been getting good laughs before bedtimes for a few weeks.


Basically, I watch this drama because of this dude, Sheldon...

and also this Indian dude, Raj
Sheldon is too practical and Raj is too shy to talk to women without alcohol. Here are some related videos to kick in some interests....




And last but not least, Grandpa passed away on April 4th 2011. Greatly missed by our whole family. The house is just not the same without him. I miss him. Goodbye Grandpa, be happy up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment